What are the benefits of Laser Therapy?
1. Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
2. Faster Wound Healing
3. Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
4. Reducing Inflammation
6. Improved Vascular Activity
7. Increased Metabolic activity
8. Improved Nerve Function
10. Trigger Point and Acupressure Points
How Many Treatments will I need?
The number of sessions will depend on the exact diagnosis, age and overall health status of the patient, and other factors. In general, acute conditions can be treated more frequently and require fewer visits, typically 4-6. Chronic conditions may require more visits, and do not need Laser treatment as frequently. The effects of Laser treatments are cumulative.
Patients may experience significant pain relief very quickly – it is important to follow through with care in order to benefit from the biostimulative properties of therapeutic laser light